Our automatic jar filling lines are bespoke built and provide damage free depositing of hot or cold liquid, semi-liquid and suspended solid products such as jam, preserves, honey, fruit mincemeat, sauces, dips and condiments. They accurately fill most types or size of jar including Kilner and 1oz breakfast jars.
We design and build compact single head filling lines for small scale batch production, through to multi-head filling lines for medium to large scale production levels; available with a wide range of ancillary equipment such as scroll conveyors, rotary tables, jar washer, capping machine, metal detection, air knives and labelling.
- Bespoke design and build
- Suitable for small, medium or large scale batch production
- High quality construction using 316 stainless steel on contact parts
- Nitrite / viton / ptfe / ptfe encaptulated seals
- Hygienic, easy to clean, simple to maintain, operator friendly
- Built to stringent health & safety standards
- Manufactured in-house at our Lancashire factory
- Comprehensive guarantee, full after sales support