Pot & Tub Filling
Our automatic pot and tub filling lines are bespoke built and provide damage free depositing of hot or cold liquid, semi-liquid and suspended solid products such as coleslaw, stews, dips, spreads, pate, sandwich fillers, pasta salad, sauces, stock, cottage cream, yoghurt, dessert and pudding ingredients. They accurately fill most types or size of plastic pots, and single or multi-portion tubs.
We design and build compact single head filling lines for small scale batch production, through to multi-head filling lines for medium to large scale production levels; available with a wide range of equipment such as guarded fill areas, no-container / no-fill, denesters, lid press machines, metal detection, labellers, plc control, rotary collection tables.
Bespoke design and build
Suitable for small, medium or large scale batch production
Continuous running or indexing conveyor filling
- High quality construction using 316 stainless steel on contact parts
- Nitrite / viton / ptfe / ptfe encaptulated seals
- Quick product / container changeovers
- Hygienic, easy to clean, simple to maintain
Built to stringent health & safety standards
Manufactured in-house at our Lancashire factory
- Comprehensive guarantee, full after sales support